Find sustainable answers in a sea of change
In a few short years, the marine industry has changed as never before. As decarbonization gains speed, it will transform in the years to come. Meet Alfa Laval at Nor-Shipping 2023 (stand E02-19) to explore what lies ahead – and learn why today’s solutions mean certainty tomorrow.
You’ll discover how we’re shaping a sustainable future alongside our customers and our many partners. From new fuel solutions to fuel-saving innovations, from efficiency to connectivity, the impact will be lasting. Examine the advances and speak to our experts, who will explain why the future starts now.
Talk to us
You'll find a wide range of solutions in the Alfa Laval stand, but you'll get the most from your visit by discussing with our experts. Talk to them about:
- Decarbonization: Beyond supporting the adoption of LNG, biofuels and methanol, Alfa Laval is preparing for ammonia and exploring carbon capture.
- Energy management: From heat exchangers to the E-PowerPack and an expanding family of AQUA Blue freshwater generators, Alfa Laval has energy in focus.
- Wind propulsion: Oceanbird, a joint venture between Alfa Laval and Wallenius, will soon install a full-scale prototype of its wing sails.
- Air lubrication: Now part of Alfa Laval, Marine Performance Systems and fluidic air lubrication offer a smooth path to fuel savings on any vessel.
- 25 years of StormGeo: A quarter-century of weather forecasting lies behind the unique capabilities and insights that StormGeo brings to Alfa Laval.
- More than CO2: From PureBallast to PureBilge Compact, Alfa Laval solutions cover all areas of environmental protection – even on smaller vessels like fishing vessels or superyachts.
- Service and connectivity: With digital possibilities for service and optimization, Alfa Laval Marine Service is further expanding presence and peace of mind.
Alfa Laval at Nor-Shipping 2023
We're always here for you
Don’t find what you’re looking for? At Nor-Shipping, just ask at our information desk (stand E02-19).
If you can't make it to Nor-Shipping or would like to follow up after your visit, simply contact us here.
Marine Essential brochure
Check out our Marine Essential brochure for information on Alfa Laval Marine equipment and services.
Alfa Laval brings fluidic air lubrication technology benefits to shipowners
Alfa Laval announces the completion of its acquisition of Marine Performance Systems B.V., a Rotterdam-based maritime technology company that has developed the first fluidic air lubrication system on the market. The move will enable Alfa Laval to bring this environment-friendly technology to market contributing significantly towards improving ship efficiency, reducing fuel consumption, and minimizing emissions from ships.
About Nor-Shipping 2023
It’s hard to find the next sustainable solution, when there’s an ocean between us. Nor-Shipping brings the industry together. Learn more about new ocean solutions, and meet the companies that are taking positive action, from 6-9 June 2023 in Oslo.
Our marine portfolio
Alfa Laval solutions and knowledge extend from bow to stern, encompassing most key applications on board. Beyond meeting needs today, that breadth creates a unique platform for addressing sustainability challenges. Check our complete portfolio here.